Umesh Yadav’s Wedding To Tanya Wadhwa
(Please click on Umesh Yadav’s wedding pictures to Enlarge)
- Umesh Yadav and Tanya Wadhwa were married on 29th May, 2013 in Nagpur’s Hotel Centre Point.
- Umesh wore a smart beige wedding “Sherwani” with a saffron turban. Tanya wore a beautiful red bridal “Chanya-Choli” with exquisite golden and silver embroidery.
- Umesh’s “Baraat” (wedding procession) started from his home in Ramdaspeth, Nagpur. Below is a picture of Umesh Yadav with his father, Tilak Yadav,entering the marriage site.
- At the time of their marriage, Umesh Yadav was 25 and Tanya Wadhwa’s age was 23.
(Please Click on above pictures to Enlarge)
How did Umesh Yadav and Tanya Wadhwa fall in Love?
- Umesh Yadav and Tanya Wadhwa first met in 2010, through a common friend, when Umesh started playing for the Delhi Daredevil. Tanya is a cricket fan.
- It wasn’t love at first sight. Umesh and Tania remained friends over the years. It was only after the 2012 IPL season that Tanya and Umesh Yadav’s friendship became deeper and they came closer to one another.
- After playing cricket for 5 years at state, club and international level, Umesh felt that he was financially and emotionally prepared to settle down and take care of his family.
- In early 2013, after having known her for three years, Umesh Yadav finally proposed to Tanya Wadhwa.
- Since Umesh and Tanya belong to different communities, both their parents were initially reluctant on their match.
- Umesh was attracted by Tanya’s simplicity and niceness. Tanya likes Umesh because he is down to earth.
- Tanya Wadhwa is from Delhi. She is a Fashion Designer. Tanya’s family members include mother, Reena Wadhwa, elder brother, who is married and a young nephew.
Umesh Yadav and Tanya Wadhwa’s Engagement
(Please click on Umesh Yadav’s Engagement pictures to Enlarge)
- After a courtship of three years, Umesh proposed to Tanya in early 2013.
- Umesh Yadav and Tania Wadhwa’s official engagement took place on 15 April, 2013, at Umesh’s Ramdaspet home in Nagpur.
- Soon after the engagement, the couple formally informed the Nagpur marriage registrar about their plans to marry on May 29, 2013. As per the Indian Special Marriage Act, 1954, a 30 day notice has to be given to the Wedding Registrar’s office. A Second schedule form was filled by the couple.
Umesh Yadav’s Profile, Biography and Cricket Career
- Umesh Yadav’s Family: Tilak Yadav is Umesh’s father. He worked as a coal miner. Umesh has two elder brothers and an elder sister. They are married and have children. Umesh Yadav’s mother, Kishori Devi, died in 2011 of heart related problems. Umesh shares a close relationship with his father.
- Umesh Yadav’s Family Roots: The Yadav’s are originally from Deoria district in Eastern Utter Pradesh. Umesh Yadav was born in Nagpur on 25 October, 1987.
- Umesh Yadav’s Youth: Umesh grew up in Valli, which is 5 Kms from Khaparkheda, on the outskirts of Nagpur in Maharashtra. Valli is essentially a village populated by miners. The Yadav family now lives in Khaparkheda, on the outskirts of Nagpur and at Ramdaspeth in Nagpur.
- Umesh Yadav’s Career Choice: Before he became a bowler, Umesh tried for a post with the Indian Army and Indian Police Service. He did very well in the Police physical exam, but was rejected in the personal interview, because he was not a college graduate.
Umesh Yadav’s Cricket Career
- Umesh Yadav is a right arm fast bowler who regularly bowls over 140 Kmph and can ball both in and out swingers.
- Umesh Yadav is the first player from Vidarbha to play Test Cricket for India.
- Umesh Yadav has been part of the Vidarbha Ranji Team since 2008. He made his Ranji debut for Vidarbha against Madhya Pradesh on 3 November, 2008.
- Umesh made his International debut against Zimbabwe on 28 May, 2010 in a One Day match. He made his Test Cricket debut against the West Indies on 6 November, 2011. He made his India T-20 debut on 7 August, 2012, against Sri Lanka.
- Umesh Yadav first played club for Vidarbha Gymkhana. Impressed by his bowling, Vidarbha Cricket Association offered him a position. From then on he played for Air India, Vidharbha Ranji team and Central Zone in the Duleep Trophy. In 2010, he joined the Delhi Daredevils team for the IPL.
- Umesh Yadav’s favorite bowler is Glenn McGrath and his favorite cricketer is Virender Sehwag.
Wedding of Cricketers and Sport Stars:
- Shikhar Dhawan’s Wedding to Wife Ayesha Mukerjee
- Sachin Tendulkar’s Wedding. Profile of his Wife (Anjali) & Family
- Wasim Akram’s Wedding To Second Wife Shaniera Mia Thompson
- Gautum Gambhir and Natasha Jain’s Wedding
- Cheteshwar Pujara’s Wedding To Puja Pabari
- Indian fast bowler Umesh Yadav’s Wedding to Tanya Wadhwa
- Yusuf Pathan’s Wedding To Afreen
- Zaheer Khan and Isha Shirwani’s Marriage
- Are Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra Getting Married?
- R Ashwin’s marriage
Wedding of Indian Celebrities and Film Stars:
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- John Abraham’s Wedding Plans
- Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur’s Wedding
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Wedding Pictures and Details
- Ahana Deol’s Engagement and Wedding to Vaibhav Vohra
- Esha Deol’s Wedding To Bharat Thaktani
- Udita Goswami’s Wedding To Mohit Suri (Aashique 2, The Villain)
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia’s Wedding
- Dia Mirza’s Wedding Plans with Sunil Singha
Wedding of International Celebrities of Indian Origin:
- Big Bang Kunal Nayyar’s Wedding To Neha Kapur (Miss India)
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley’s Sikh and Methodist Weddings
- Lisa Ray’s Wedding to Jason Dehni
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- Steve Jobs’ Zen Buddhist Wedding to Laurene Powell Job