Shahid Kapoor’s Wedding (Shaadi) Pictures
Shahid Kapoor’s Wedding Reception Pictures
Shahid Kapur’s Mumbai Marriage Reception was held on 12 July, 2015. It was held at Hotel Palladium at Lower Parel.
Shahid Kapoor’s Wedding Reception gave him the opportunity to introduce his wife, Mira Rajput Kapoor, to his friends and colleagues from the Hindi Film industry.
Among the many celebrity guest at Shahid Kapoor’s Reception were Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh, Vishal Bhardwaj, Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor, Vikas Bahl, Anurag Kashyap, Genelia Deshmukh, Preeti Zinta, Shraddha Kapoor, Dia Mirza, Imtiaz ali, David Dhawan, Shaiamak Davar, Bosco, Tusshar Kapoor, Sonu Sood, Masaba, Madhu Mantena, Manish Paul, Parmeet Sethi, Archana Puran Singh, Sajid Nadiadwala, Sunil Lulla with wife Krishika, Siddharth Roy Kapur, Bhushan Kumar, Prahlad Kakkar with wife Mitali, Kunal Rawal, Vikram Motwane and Milan Luthria.
Profile And Pictures of Shahid Kapoor’s Wife, Mira Rajput
- Shahid Kapoor’s Wife, Mira Rajput, and her family live in a farm house in Asola, Chhatarpur, South Delhi.
- Shahid Kapur’s wife, Mira Rajput, was born in 1994. He was born in Feb, 1981.
- Mira Rajput’s mother’s name is Bela Rajput (54) and her father’s name is Vikramaditya Rajput (56). Mira’s father, Vikramaditya Rajput, did his engineering from USA and he owns “Simran Technologies Pvt. Ltd”, which manufactures and exports software and textile related machinery.
- Mira Rajput-Kapoor is the youngest of 3 sisters. Her eldest sister, Priya Rajput Tulshan, is 11 years older than her. She is a MBA and runs her own business. Her second sister’s name is Noor Jehan Rajput (Wadhwani) and she is 7 years elder to Mira. She graduated in Textile Design from NIFT, New Delhi. Noorjehan lives in USA and is married to Mohnish Wadhwani and has 2 kids.
- Mira Rajput did her schooling from Vasant Valley School in Delhi. She did her Bachelor of Arts degree with English Honours from Delhi’s prestigious Lady Shri Ram College For Girls. Mira Rajput was a good student.
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and their families are followers of Radha Soami Satsang Beas.
Why Did Shahid Kapoor And Mira Rajput Decide To Marry?
- Hindi actor Shahid Kapoor’s wedding to Mira Rajput is an arranged marriage.
- Shahid Kapoor and his father, Pankaj Kapur are members of the spiritual group “Radha Soami Satsang Beas” (RSSB). Shahid Kapur’s wife, Mira Rajput, and her family too are followers of RSSB. This is how Shahid, Mira and their families met.
- “Radha Soami Satsang Beas” is a philosophical organization which focuses on inner development based on the spiritual teachings of all religions. Members can belong to any religion or faith. Radha Soami Satsang Beas was founded in 1891 by Baba Jaimal Singh.
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput were engaged on January 14, 2015, on the auspicious day of “Makar Sankranti”.
- Sahid Kapoor presented Mira a Solitaire diamond ring.
Shahid Kapoor And Mira Rajput’s Wedding: Photos And Details
- Shahid Kapoor wed his wife, Mira Rajput Kapoor, on July 7, 2015.
- Shahid Kapur’s wedding took place at West Green Farmhouse, in South Delhi. Shahid Kapoor’s wedding was a traditional Punjabi marriage and it was attended by a small group of 40 to 50 family members and close friends.
- Shahid’s marriage ceremony started at 11:00 am and it concluded by 12:30 pm. At the wedding, Shahid wore a white Kurta Pyjama with a turban and Mira wore a green and pink Salwar Kameez.
- In the evening there was a Marriage Reception Party at The Trident (Oberoi) Hotel in Gurgaon, which was attended by 500 people.
- Shahid’s mother (Neelima Azim), his step-mothers (Supriya Pathak and Vandana Sajnani), father (Pankaj Kapur), step sister (Sanah Kapoor) and step brothers (Ruhaan Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar) were present at the wedding.
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput’s spiritual guru, Baba Gurinder Singh, the current head of Radha Soami Satsang Beas, was present at the wedding. In deference to their Guru, only vegetarian food was served at Shahid Kapoor’s Shaadi.
- Mira Kapoor’s bridal dresses (marriage and reception) were designed by Anamika Khanna. For her Sangeet function, Mira wore a Lehanga designed by Anita Dongre. All of Shahid Kapoor’s marriage clothes were designed by his friend, Kunal Rawal.
- Shahid Kapoor will hold a grand marriage reception on July 12, 2015, at Palladium Hotel in South Mumbai. Shahid will invite most of his friends and colleagues from the film industry. He will introduce his wife, Mira Rajput Kapoor, to the film fraternity at the Reception.
- Post their marriage, Shahid and Mira will have a truncated honeymoon because Shahid has to get back on the set of “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”, where he is a judge.
- Post their marriage, Shahid Kapur and wife, Mira, will move into his sea facing apartment in Raj Classic, in Juhu, Mumbai.
Wedding of Indian Celebrities and Film Stars:
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- John Abraham’s Wedding Plans
- Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur’s Wedding
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Wedding Pictures and Details
- Ahana Deol’s Engagement and Wedding to Vaibhav Vohra
- Esha Deol’s Wedding To Bharat Thaktani
- Udita Goswami and Mohit Suri Wedding
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia’s Wedding
- Dia Mirza’s Wedding Plans with Sunil Singha
Wedding of Cricketers and Sport Stars:
- Shikhar Dhawan’s Wedding to Wife Ayesha Mukerjee
- Suresh Raina’s Wedding To Priyanka
- Ajinkya Rahane’s Wedding
- Pakistani Cricketer Wasim Akram’s Wedding To Second Wife Shaniera Mia Thompson
- Gautum Gambhir and Natasha Jain’s Wedding
- Cheteshwar Pujara’s Wedding To Puja Pabari
- Indian fast bowler Umesh Yadav’s Wedding to Tanya Wadhwa
- Yusuf Pathan’s Wedding To Afreen
- Zaheer Khan and Isha Shirwani’s Marriage
- Are Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra Getting Married?
- R Ashwin’s marriage
Wedding of International Celebrities of Indian Origin:
- Big Bang Kunal Nayyar’s Wedding To Neha Kapur (Miss India)
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley’s Sikh and Methodist Weddings
- Lisa Ray’s Wedding to Jason Dehni
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- Apple Founder, Steve Jobs’ Zen Buddhist Wedding to Laurene Powell Job