Profile, Pictures of Ritika Sajdeh, Wife of Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma’s wedding to Ritika Sajdeh took place in Mumbai on 13 December, 2015.
Batsman Rohit Sharma’s wedding was attended by family, friends and his cricketing colleagues.
At his wedding Rohit Sharma looked smart in a traditional off-white Sherwani designed by Raghvendra Rathore; and wife Ritika looked lovely in a heavily embroidered green and dark blue Lehanga-Choli and exquisite Kundan jewelry.
Rohit Sharma and his wife will host a Marriage Reception on 14 December, 2014.
RITIKA SAJDEH’S FAMILY: Before her marriage Ritika Sajdeh lived with her family in Cuffe Parade in South Mumbai. Ritika’s younger brother is Kunal Sajdeh who is a banker.
RITIKA SAJDEH’S PROFESSION: Ritika Sajdeh is a Sports Manager for Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment Pvt Ltd. At one point, Ritika used to manage Rohit Sharma’s endorsements, which is how they became acquainted. Ritika was also the Manager for Suresh Raina. Cornerstone is owned by Bunty Sajdeh, who is her first cousin. Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment manages brand endorsements of some of India’s biggest sportspersons, including Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Sania Mirza, Dipika Pallikal, Sunil Chhetri and M Vijay.
RITIKA SAJDEH’S BOLLYWOOD CONNECTION: Ritika Sajdeh is the first cousin of Seema Khan, the wife of Hindi film actor/director/writer Sohail Khan. Sohail Khan is the younger brother of Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan. He has stared in and directed many Hindi movies. Seema Khan is the sister of Bunty Sajdeh.
(Please click on Pictures of Ritika Sajdeh’s Family to Enlarge)
Batsman Rohit Sharma’s Engagement To Ritika Sajdeh
- Rohit Sharma and his wife Ritika Sajdeh were engaged on April 28, 2015. Their engagement was a small, private ceremony attended by close family and friends.
- Rohit Sharma proposed marriage to Ritika at a very special place. He took her to Borivali Sports Club, where he started his cricket career as an 11 year old, and asked Ritika for her hand in marriage.
How Did Rohit Sharma Fall In Love With Ritika Sajdeh?
- Ritika Sajdeh, who works for Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd, used to be Rohit Sharma’s sport manager. Over time this professional relationship turned into friendship and eventually to love.
- Rohit Sharma and Ritika Sajdeh had known each other for six years before they decided to get married.
- Rohit and Ritika are from the opposite ends of Mumbai city. Ritika grew up in the posh South Mumbai locality of Cuffe Parade; whereas Rohit grew up in Borivali, which is a middle class suburb in North Mumbai. North and South have decided to settle in the center. Rohit and Ritika have bought a house in Central Mumbai, where they plan to live once possession and interior work on their flat is complete.
(Please click on Pictures of Rohit Sharma and His Wife to Enlarge)
Wedding of Cricketers and Sport Stars:
- Shikhar Dhawan’s Wedding to Wife Ayesha Mukerjee
- Pictures of Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra’s Wedding
- Pictures of Suresh Raina’s Wedding and his Wife
- Pakistani Cricketer Wasim Akram’s Wedding To Second Wife Shaniera Mia Thompson
- Gautum Gambhir and Natasha Jain’s Wedding
- Cheteshwar Pujara’s Wedding To Puja Pabari
- Indian fast bowler Umesh Yadav’s Wedding to Tanya Wadhwa
- Yusuf Pathan’s Wedding To Afreen
- Zaheer Khan and Isha Shirwani’s Marriage
- R Ashwin’s marriage
- Ajinkya Rahane’s Wedding
Wedding of Indian Celebrities and Film Stars:
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- Pictures of Shahid Kapur’s Wedding and his Wife
- John Abraham’s Wedding Plans
- Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur’s Wedding
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Wedding Pictures and Details
- Ahana Deol’s Engagement and Wedding to Vaibhav Vohra
- Esha Deol’s Wedding To Bharat Thaktani
- Udita Goswami and Mohit Suri Wedding
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia’s Wedding
- Dia Mirza’s Wedding Plans with Sunil Singha
Wedding of International Celebrities of Indian Origin:
- Big Bang Kunal Nayyar’s Wedding To Neha Kapur (Miss India)
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley’s Sikh and Methodist Weddings
- Lisa Ray’s Wedding to Jason Dehni
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- Apple Founder, Steve Jobs’ Zen Buddhist Wedding to Laurene Powell Job