Photos And Profile Of Suresh Raina’s Wife, Priyanka Chaudhary
- Suresh Raina and his wife, Priyanka Chaudhary, lived in the Muradnagar Ordinance Factory housing estate when they were kids. Both their fathers worked in the Ordinance Factory at Muradnagar, Ghaziabad (Western UP).
- Later Priyanka and her family shifted to Meerut (UP) and Suresh Raina and his family shifted to the affluent Rajnagar in Ghaziabad.
- Suresh Raina’s Wife, Priyanka Chaudhary, is an engineer. She did her B Tech from Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (KIET), Ghaziabad. Suresh Raina has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Lucknow University.
- Just prior to her wedding to Suresh Raina, Priyanka was working as an IT professional with Wipro. She was posted in Netherland.
- Priyanka Chaudhary has two elder brothers – Abhishek and Vivek. Both are engineers from KIET, Ghaziabad. Vivek Chaudhary’s marriage was held just a few days before Priyanka’s wedding to Suresh Raina.
- Priyanka Chaudhary’s father, Tej Pal Chaudhary, was a teacher who later worked in the Muradnagar Ordinance Factory. Reportedly Priyanka’s father was Suresh Raina’s sports techer in school. Priyanka’s mother, Sushila Devi Chaudhary, is a housewife.
- The Chaudhary’s family home town is Bamonoli village in Baghpat.
Suresh Raina’s Wedding Pictures and Marriage Details
Wedding Pictures Of Suresh Raina’s Marriage
Details of Suresh Raina’s Wedding To Priyanka Chaudhary
- Suresh Raina married Priyanka Chaudhary on April 3, 2015, at Hotel Leela Palace in New Delhi.
- Suresh Raina’s wedding was attended by his Indian cricket team mates, including Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ishant Sharma, and more. Suresh Raina’s UP Ranji teammates, Praveen Kumar, RP Singh, also attended his wedding.Celebrities who attended Suresh Raina’s wedding included Anupam Kher, Arjun Rampal, Anushka Sharma
- Even though Suresh Raina has known his wife since they were children, it is an arranged marriage. While Suresh Raina was away for four and a half month in Australia playing cricket for India, his mother and Priyanka’s mother initiated the process of arranging the marriage of their children.
- Suresh Raina and Priyanka Chaudhary’s Roka Ceremony (informal engagement) was held on 12 March, 2015, at Hotel Godwin, in Meerut.
- Suresh Raina and his wife, Priyanka Chaudary, were formally engaged on April 1, 2015.
- Suresh Raina’s cricket team mates held a bachelor party for him at Lutyens Cocktail House in New Delhi.
- The number 3 is lucky for Suresh Raina. His India cricket team T-shirt number is 3.
- Even though Suresh Raina’s is an arranged marriage, he has known his wife, Priyanka Choudhary, since he was a child.
- Suresh Raina had to postpone his honeymoon since IPL 8 (IPL 2015) was only a few days after his wedding. Priyanka too had to go back to Holland to complete her professional obligations.
Wedding of Cricketers and Sport Stars:
- Shikhar Dhawan’s Wedding to Wife Ayesha Mukerjee
- Pakistani Cricketer Wasim Akram’s Wedding To Second Wife Shaniera Mia Thompson
- Gautum Gambhir and Natasha Jain’s Wedding
- Cheteshwar Pujara’s Wedding To Puja Pabari
- Indian fast bowler Umesh Yadav’s Wedding to Tanya Wadhwa
- Yusuf Pathan’s Wedding To Afreen
- Zaheer Khan and Isha Shirwani’s Marriage
- Are Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra Getting Married?
- R Ashwin’s marriage
- Ajinkya Rahane’s Wedding
Wedding of Indian Celebrities and Film Stars:
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- John Abraham’s Wedding Plans
- Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur’s Wedding
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Wedding Pictures and Details
- Ahana Deol’s Engagement and Wedding to Vaibhav Vohra
- Esha Deol’s Wedding To Bharat Thaktani
- Udita Goswami and Mohit Suri Wedding
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia’s Wedding
- Dia Mirza’s Wedding Plans with Sunil Singha
Wedding of International Celebrities of Indian Origin:
- Big Bang Kunal Nayyar’s Wedding To Neha Kapur (Miss India)
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley’s Sikh and Methodist Weddings
- Lisa Ray’s Wedding to Jason Dehni
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- Apple Founder, Steve Jobs’ Zen Buddhist Wedding to Laurene Powell Job