Article has photos of wives of Indian Cricketers. It also has Indian cricketer wedding Photos.
Virat Kholi and Anushka Sharma Wedding Photos
- Virat Kholi and Anushka Sharma’s wedding took place at “Borgo Finocchieto” in Tuscany, Italy. Borgo Finocchieto has luxury villas and is a eight hundred year old village.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kholi were married on 11 December, 2017.
- The wedding ceremony was performed as per Hindu Marriage customs. Family and close friends attended their Italian wedding. Prior to Virat and Anushka’s marriage, they also had an Engagement, Mehendi and Haldi ceremony.
- Anushka Sharma’s pink Bridal Lehanga and Virat Kholi’s wedding Sherwani were designed by Indian designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- Virat Kholi and Anushka Sahrma’s Wedding Reception will take place on 21 December, 2017 at Taj Diplomatic Enclave in New Delhi.
- Post their marriage, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kholi will live in Mumbai. They have a flat in Worli in Mumbai.
Sachin Tendulkar Wife and His Marriage Photos
(Please click on Sachin Tendulkar Marriage Photo to Enlarge)
- Sachin Tendulkar wed Dr Anjali Mehta on 24 May, 1995.
- Anjali Tendulkar is four and a half years older than Sachin. They first met when Sachin Tendulkar was 17 years old. When they first met, Anjali was unaware that Sachin was a famous cricketer.
- Anjali and Sachin were married after a four year courtship.
- Anjali and Sachin Tendulkar have a daughter – Sara Tendulkar, and a son – Arjun Tendulkar.
- Dr Anjali Tendulkar is a pediatrician by training. She is a Gold Medalist from Grant Medical College. She did her schooling from Bombay International School and her junior college from St Xavier’s College. Among the Wives of Indian Cricketers, Sachin Tendulkar’s wife is probably the most professionally qualified.
- Dr Anjali Tendulkar’s mother, Annabel Mehta, is from Britain. Her industrialist father, Anand Mehta, once represented India in Bridge.
- Please visit this link for more Sachin Tendulkar Marriage Photo.
(Please click on Sachin Tendulkar’s Family Picture to Enlarge)
Photos of Rohit Sharma’s Marriage and His Wife
(Please click on Ritika and Rohit Sharma’s Photo to Enlarge)
- Indian Cricketer Rohit Sharma married Ritika Sajdeh on 13 December, 2015.
- Ritika Sajdeh worked for Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which managed the commercial interest of sportspersons.
- Ritika Sajdeh used to be Rohit Sharma’s Sports Manager, managing his advertisement endorsement. Ritika and Rohit Sharma got to know each other well during this period. Six years after they met, they were married.
- Please visit this link for more Pictures of Rohit Sharma’s Wedding and his Wife Ritika.
Ajinkya Rahane’s Marriage Photos and Pics of His Wife
- Batsman Ajinkya Rahane wed Radhika Dhopavkar on 26 September, 2014.
- At the time of his wedding, Ajinkya Rahane was 26 years and his wife, Radhika Rahane, was 23 years old.
- The marriage of Ajinkya Rahane was an arranged marriage. Both Radhika and Ajinkya are Maharashtrian who lived in Mulund, in Mumbai.
- Radhika Rahane did her graduation from Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College in Mulund.
- Please visit this link Ajinkya Rahane’s Wedding Photos and Pics of His Wife.
Pictures of R Ashwin’s Wedding and His Wife
(Please click on R Ashwin Wife Picture to Enlarge)
- R Ashwin and his wife, Preethi Narayanan, were married on 13 November, 2011.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and his wife, Preeti, are childhood friends. They both attended Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, which is one of the best schools in Chennai.
- R Ashwin made his India cricket debut only a week before his wedding. Just two days after his marriage to Preethi, Ashwin made his test debut against West Indies. He was awarded the Man of the Series for the West Indies teat series.
- Please visit this link for R Ashwin marriage Photos to Wife Preethi Narayanan.
Photos of Suresh Raina’s Marriage and His Wife
(Please click on Suresh Raina Wedding Photos to Enlarge)
- Suresh Raina and his wife, Priyanka Chaudhary, were married on April 3, 2015.
- Although Suresh Raina and Priyanka Raina knew each other since they were children, it was an arranged marriage. Both Suresh Raina and his wife, Priyanka Chaudhary, lived at the Ordinance Factory in Muradnagar (UP).
- Priyanka Raina is an Engineer, having done her B. Tech. Before her marriage to Suresh Raina she worked for Indian IT firm Wipro.
- In May 2016, Priyanka and Suresh Raina became parents to a baby girl. Suresh Raina’s daughter was born in Amsterdam, and her name is Gracia Raina.
- Please visit this link for Pictures Of Suresh Raina’s Wedding And His Wife.
Cricketer Dinesh Karthik’s Wedding to Squash Champ Dipika Pallikal
- Indian Batman-Wicketkeeper Dinesh Karthik married Indian Squash Champion Dipika Pallikal. Actually they were married twice.
- Dinesh Kartik and Dipika Pallikal were first married in a Syrian Christian service on 18 August, 2015. Their second wedding took place on 20 August, 2015 as per Hindu Telegu Naidu marriage customs.
- Both wedding ceremonies were held in Chennai. Dipika Palikal is a Syrian Christian and Dinesh Karthik is a Hindu; and hence the two weddings.
- Dinesh Karthik and Dipika Pallikal’s had a common fitness trainer and they used to meet at his gym. This is how these two Chennai residents became friends, which then turned to love.
- Dipika Pallikal has represented India in Squash. For her service, she was awarded the “Padma Shri” (India’s fourth highest civilian award) and “Arjuna Award” (India’s second highest award for sports).
- Among the biggest squash tournament won by Dipika was the Women’s Doubles Gold Medal at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- This is Deepika Pallikal’s first marriage and Dinesh Kartik’s second marriage. Previously Dinesh Karthik was married to Nikita Vanjara, who is now married to Indian cricketer Murali Vijay.
- Among the Wives of Indian Cricketers, Dipika is probably the least seen in stadiums, since she is not a big fan of cricket.
- Please visit this link for more Pictures on Dinesh Karthik and Dipika Pallikal’s Wedding.
Shikhar Dhawan Wedding Photos and Pictures of His Wife
- Indian batsman Shikhar Dhawan married Ayesha Mukerjee on 30 October, 2012.
- Shikhar Dhawan and his wife, Ayesha Mukerjee, were married in a Delhi Gurudwara as per Sikh wedding customs.
- Ayesha Mukerjee is 12 years older than Shikhar Dhawan. She has two daughters from her previous marriage.
- In December, 2013, Shikhar and Ayesha Dhawan were blessed by a son, they called Zoravar.
- Ayesha Mukerjee’s father is a Bengali Indian and her mother is English. She is an Australian citizen. Ayesha Mukerji lives in Australia with her daughters and son.
- Shikhar Dhavan and wife, Ayesha Mukerjee, started off as Facebook friends. They were introduced by their common friend Harbhajan Singh.
- Please visit this link for Pictures of Shikhar Dhawan’s Wedding to Wife Ayesha Mukerjee.
Photos of Harbhajan Bhajan Singh’s Wedding and His Wife
(Please click on Harbhajan Singh Marriage Photos to Enlarge)
- Indian spin bowler Harbhajan Singh married British Actress Geeta Basra on 29 October, 2015.
- Harbhajan and Geeta’s wedding took place in a Gurudwara in Punjab. It was a grand Punjabi wedding.
- Geeta Basra was born in the British port town of Portsmouth. Her Punjabi parents had immigrated to UK from India.
- Geeta Basra made her Hindi movie debut in 2006 with “Dil Diya Hai”. In addition to being an actor, she is also a model. Geeta Basra is one of the Wives of Indian Cricketers who is from the Hindi film industry.
- Nine months after their marriage Geeta Basra and Harbhajan Singh’s daughter, Hinaya Heer Plaha, was born in London in July, 2016.
- Harbhajan Singh (Bhajji) first got to know his wife Geeta Basra during the first Indian Premier League (IPL) season.
- Please visit this page for Pictures of Harbhajan Singh’s Wedding to Geeta Basra.
Photos of Ishant Sharma Wife and Ishant Sharma Wedding
- Ishant Sharma and his wife, Pratima Singh, were married on 10 December, 2016. Ishant Sharma’s wedding took place at Notting Hills Farmhouse in Gurugram (Gurgaon).
- Pratima Singh played Basketball for India. Pratima Singh is the youngest of five sisters, all of whom are associated with Indian Basketball at the National Level. Four Singh sisters played for India and the fifth sister is a basketball coach at the National Institute of Sports.
- Ishant Sharma wife Pratima Singh studied at Delhi’s prestigious Jesus and Mary College, where she captained the Delhi University Basketball team. She was also captain of the Indian Junior Basketball team.
- Ishant Sharma first met at a Delhi Basketball Association Event. This is how they became friends. Over time this friendship turned to love.
- Ishant Sharma and his wife were formally engaged on 19 June, 2016, in Varanasi, which is Pratima’s hometown.
- Ishant Sharma’s height is 6 feet 4 inches. Ishant Sharma’s wife, Pratima’s, height is 5 feet 8 inches.
Photos of Mohit Sharma Wife and Mohit Sharma Marriage
- Indian Bowler Mohit Sharma and his wife, Shweta Jaiswal, were married on 9 March, 2016 at Hotel Leela Palace in New Delhi.
- Mohit Sharma and his wife, Shweta Jaiswal, had been in love for many years. They were formally engaged on 17 January, 2016.
- Mohit Sharma is from Ballabhgarh in Haryana; whereas his wife is from Kolkata.
- Just like Mahendra Sing Dhoni’s wife, Mohit Sharma’s wife too had graduated in Hotel Management.
Wedding of Cricketers and Sport Stars:
- Rohit Sharma Wife and His Wedding Photos
- Shikhar Dhawan’s Wedding to Wife Ayesha Mukerjee
- Pictures of Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra’s Wedding
- Pictures of Suresh Raina’s Wedding and his Wife
- Pakistani Cricketer Wasim Akram’s Wedding To Second Wife Shaniera Mia Thompson
- Gautum Gambhir and Natasha Jain’s Wedding
- Cheteshwar Pujara’s Wedding To Puja Pabari
- Indian fast bowler Umesh Yadav’s Wedding to Tanya Wadhwa
- Yusuf Pathan’s Wedding To Afreen
- Zaheer Khan and Isha Shirwani’s Marriage
- R Ashwin’s marriage
- Ajinkya Rahane’s Wedding
Wedding of Indian Celebrities and Film Stars:
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- Pictures of Shahid Kapur’s Wedding and his Wife
- John Abraham’s Wedding Plans
- Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur’s Wedding
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Wedding Pictures and Details
- Ahana Deol’s Engagement and Wedding to Vaibhav Vohra
- Esha Deol’s Wedding To Bharat Thaktani
- Udita Goswami and Mohit Suri Wedding
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia’s Wedding
- Dia Mirza’s Wedding Plans with Sunil Singha
Wedding of International Celebrities of Indian Origin:
- Big Bang Kunal Nayyar’s Wedding To Neha Kapur (Miss India)
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley’s Sikh and Methodist Weddings
- Lisa Ray’s Wedding to Jason Dehni
- Sunny Leone’s Wedding To Daniel Weber
- Apple Founder, Steve Jobs’ Zen Buddhist Wedding to Laurene Powell Job